Thanks for helping us to spread the word about WALK the BLOCK for Parkinson’s! We are excited to walk our blocks September 12 and 13! We hope that you find what you’re looking for below. If you have any questions, or can’t find what you need, please contact Jessica Halls, Manager, Fund Development at [email protected]
- Follow Parkinson Society Southwestern Ontario on instagram and facebook to learn more about the support available for people with Parkinson’s Disease and their families.
- Follow our WALK THE BLOCK facebook page to stay up-to-date on the event!
- Copy this text to your Facebook/Instagram/Twitter story or post to INVITE your friends and family to WALK THE BLOCK with you.
- Copy this text to your Facebook/Instagram/Twitter story or post to invite your friends to SPONSOR you as you WALK THE BLOCK.
- Want to show that you’re walking your block in September? Add our facebook frame to your profile.
- Use the Hashtag #walktheblockpd when posting on social media about WALK THE BLOCK. Don’t forget to tag us! – Facebook: @parkinsonsocietyswo and @walktheblockswo Instagram: @parkinsonswo
- Watch the WALK the BLOCK video to learn more about the event!
- Ever wondered the impact that WALK the BLOCK has on the Parkinson’s Community? All funds raised support stories like these – An Unstoppable Member; Staying Positive While Living with Parkinson’s; HOPE – Living with Parkinson’s; Describing Parkinson’s; Parkinson Society Southwestern Ontario Testimonial; Managing Time while Living with Parkinson’s; Parkinson Society Southwestern Ontario Funding; Parkinson’s Support Groups
- Having trouble registering, using your participant center or donating? Check out these tutorial videos to help – How to Make Donations; How to Register; Using your Participant Centre
- Use the WALK THE BLOCK logo to spread the word!
- All funds raised will support the efforts of Parkinson Society Southwestern Ontario
- Help us spread the word about this wonderful event. Use the PDF or JPG versions of our poster on local community or inter-office e-bulletin boards.
- Click below for an MP4 copy of our Radio Ad letting you know more about Parkinson’s Society Southwestern Ontario’s WALK THE BLOCK event: 10 Second Radio Ad; 20 Second Radio Ad; 30 Second Radio Ad
- Click here for a business sized card ad to include in your next publication!
Parkinson’s Freeze Challenge
- Watch this video to find out more about our Parkinson’s Freeze Challenge in support of spreading awareness of Parkinson’s Disease and the WALK THE BLOCK event.
- Share the Freeze Challenge Poster with your friends and family.
- Interested in spreading the word about Walk the Block? Volunteer with us! Become a Community Champion or Community Champion Lead
- Are you a Community Champion? Need some ideas to help spread the word? Check out this tips and tricks sheet!
- Are you a Champion Lead looking to connect with others? Join our facebook group to idea share and meet others!
- Want to show your friends that you’re a Community Champion for Walk the Block? Add our facebook frame to your profile photo!