Parkinson Society Southwestern Ontario relies on the services of volunteers. Volunteers have helped us grow as we work together to accomplish the goals of the organization. Volunteers are an essential part of the organization for a number of reasons:
- Volunteers are a critical link to the community.
- Volunteers offer a fresh perspective and keep us current.
- Volunteers help us become more responsive to the community.
- Volunteers help build support and awareness within the community.
- Volunteers bring experience, knowledge and expertise to the organization.
- Volunteers keep our organization accountable.
Please contact Jessica Halls at 1-888-851-7376 or [email protected] for more information.
There are a number of volunteer positions available throughout the year (depending on COVID-19 protocols) including:
Volunteer Receptionists needed!
Do you have a free morning or afternoon? We are looking for Volunteer Receptionists, Monday to Thursday, at the regional office in London.