Group sessions led by speech-language pathologists providing an opportunity for people with Parkinson’s in Southwestern Ontario to learn and practise skills for louder, clearer speech in a relaxed and social atmosphere.
People who participate in Louder, Clearer:
- Are provided an opportunity to have their speaking volume and clarity evaluated
- Identify communication priorities in their everyday activities and their most important or difficult speaking scenarios
- Practice exercises and techniques to improve vocal loudness and clarity when speaking
- Can expect sessions designed to be fun, practical and relevant to daily life
- Are encouraged to be more confident in speaking and social situations
Louder, Clearer: a Parkinson’s Voice Training Program is offered twice a year, generally in the fall and spring in several areas throughout the region.
Register early as space is limited.
For more information about the program or to register, please contact [email protected] or
call 1-888-851-7376 ext. 28.