The Parkinson’s Referral Program provides people with Parkinson’s and their carepartners the information and support services they need, want and deserve at any time during the disease’s progression. Ultimately, the Parkinson’s Referral Program bridges the gap in the system and aims to help clients (and support healthcare professionals) by connecting them to information, support and community resources.
What is the Parkinson’s Referral Program?
The Parkinson’s Referral Program is intended to help healthcare professionals connect individuals diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease and their carepartners to Parkinson Society Southwestern Ontario at the time of diagnosis or at any point in the disease’s progression.
What does the Parkinson’s Referral Program do for patients?
• Connect individuals with Parkinson’s to information and community based support services
• Provide educational opportunities through conferences, webinars and workshops
• Provide quality publications with information about available education and programs
• Access to the toll-free information and referral line, 1-888-851-7376
Referral process for the Parkinson’s Referral Program
• Ask the individual with Parkinson’s, or their family member, for permission to forward their basic contact information to Parkinson Society Southwestern Ontario (PSSO).
• To help us protect personal information, please fax rather than email the completed referral form to PSSO at (519) 652-9267 – Fillable PDF form
For more information call 1-888-851-7376 or email [email protected]