Why Become a Member?
Whether you are a first-time member or a long-time member, your support matters.
There is strength in numbers. A strong, supportive membership:
- Ensures programs and supports are in place for people living with Parkinson’s in Southwestern Ontario;
- Demonstrates a commitment to the work of our organization;
- Strengthens our credibility and strong connection to the community;
- Lends weight to our requests for funding from foundations, government or corporations; and,
- Influences our community leaders to listen when we speak to them about issues that affect people with Parkinson’s and their families and caregivers.
Benefits of your $30 membership include:
- The knowledge that you helped to ensure that support and programs are in place for people with Parkinson’s when most needed;
- Having a voice in the programs and services offered;
- Having a vote at the Annual General Meeting to elect the volunteer Board of Directors and approve the audited financial statements;
- Receiving The Parkinson’s Update, a bi-annual magazine that contains helpful information and strategies for living well with Parkinson’s; and,
- Receiving advance notice of special events, educational workshops and seminars through regular member correspondence.
Becoming a Member or Renewing your Membership is Easy:
Print and complete the membership form and mail it to Parkinson Society Southwestern Ontario with your $30 membership fee
Click here to become a member or renew your membership online (enter your $30 payment)