HOW CAN MUSIC AFFECT MOVEMENT IN PARKINSON’S?
VOLUNTEERS WITH PD NEEDED!
- The music and Parkinson’s study needs people with Parkinson’s disease to participate.
- Participation takes less than 3 hours and involves moving to music/answering a questionnaire.
- You can take as many breaks as needed and can end participation at any time.
- You may be asked to participate in a follow-up neuroimaging study. Participation in this follow-up study is also voluntary.
Participants must be:
- Over (or at least) 50 years old with normal hearing
- Be diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease
- Be able to walk without a walker or other assistive device
- Be fluent in English and have lived in North America for 7+ years
If you are interested, please contact [email protected], or 519-661-2111 ext. 80434 and we will schedule a time that is convenient for you!